Well we have officially been dumping money into the pit for 10 years now. This house was my dream 10 years ago and it still is. From the first moment I saw it sitting on the hill I knew it was the one. It was everything I ever wanted (or it's potential was) and I've never regretted buying this old house (I'm sure Jerry has!). This house has evolved from original windows, no shutters, white walls, pink carpet, rotting outbuildings, no landscaping and what I considered the worst kitchen in the world into a home I'm very proud of. We aren't done yet but are you ever with an old house? I'd show pictures of the transformation inside but since we are remodeling (STILL) the dining room is currently housing all the junk from the new "Butler's Pantry" (we are gettin' uppity out here!) and the rest of the house is a bomb because I'm too busy painting to clean it! I'll post pictures later, though it may be a few weeks, we work slow!
Before:

After:

Before:

After:

Before:

After:

Before:

After:

Before:

After:
1 comment:
It looks amazing...you do such nice work. I was just telling a friend about your lovely place and found these photos, so thanks! :)
Post a Comment