We went and picked up Butterscotch yesterday. He is doing well in spite of losing his manhood on Tuesday(he didn't look too manly before, I think his long eyelashes throw me off). This picture sums up Mollie's feelings for her faithful steed.
Beautiful picture (as always)! It really is worth a thousand words! My camera is an Eos 10D by the way, not as up to date as yours, but I am still learning to use it and it takes AMAZING pictures! I appreciate any tips you can offer me!
what a great picture of her...and I love the Christmas card photo! Your farm is really growing now!! Can't wait to get back down to meet the new additions. Actually, I can and will wait until it is a little warmer... :)
I'm a wife to a very hard working husband that supports me on just about every tangent I go on. I love animals and being outdoors and am a mother of an upcoming 4 year old (already) that loves animals just about as much as me. We raise miniature donkeys a few cows and have a menagerie of other animals on our farm. Besides donkeys, my other passion is scrapbooking and documenting the milestones in my daughters life as well as our own. We are very involved in church and committed to raising our daughter to have a relationship with Jesus.
2 comments:
Beautiful picture (as always)! It really is worth a thousand words! My camera is an Eos 10D by the way, not as up to date as yours, but I am still learning to use it and it takes AMAZING pictures! I appreciate any tips you can offer me!
what a great picture of her...and I love the Christmas card photo! Your farm is really growing now!! Can't wait to get back down to meet the new additions. Actually, I can and will wait until it is a little warmer... :)
Post a Comment