Monday, January 26, 2009

No Picture and You'll Be Glad When You Read The Post

Well, absolutely nothing exciting has gone on here for quite some time. However, for lack of anything else to "blog" about I will tell a funny story "out of the mouths of babes". The other day, I was driving up the driveway with Mollie in the back seat when I noticed her horse, Butterscotch, standing in the field, shall we say...excited. As soon as I saw it and thought, oh no, when, from the back seat Mollie piped up..."Hey, what is sticking out of my horse?" I played dumb, hoping the moment would pass, by saying, "huh?". She quickly repeated, "WHAT is sticking out of my horse?" Well there was no getting out of it so I quickly replied, "oh, that's just his boy parts". Hoping the moment had passed, she repied, "oh, mine are a lot smaller than his!" Oh the education they get on a farm!

2 comments:

Prachar family said...

CLASSIC!! Nice answer! They can put you on the spot sometimes!!

Anonymous said...

I'm laughing until I'm crying. My students want to know what's so funny. I'm trying to figure a response like yours!!! I think you did a great job on the spur of the moment.