I said a couple of months ago that I wasn't going to post pictures of the kitchen until it was done. Well it is not done but I'm too excited to wait anymore! The floor went in the end of May and last week the cabinets got finished, my island put in and the island light as well. Jerry still has window and door casings and trim, beadboard backsplashes, a little more electrical and I have a lot of painting. Then on to finish the sheetrock, beadboard, floor and trim on the porch. Then wire, plumb, insulate, sheetrock, beadboard and the list goes on as to the new room. Wheewwww! I lot of work done, a lot of work left to do! I figure it will be at least another 6 months until we are done. He's been working on it for almost 7 so far! I am so pleased! The space is incredible! I have a dishwasher and a garbage disposal!! Such a difference from just a few months ago. Well, without further adieu....drum roll please......!




Hasn't he done a great job?!
Thank you Jerry for giving me the kitchen of my dreams. I know you would rather of spent your weekends the last 7 months doing something else and you have selflessly devoted your time to my dream. I need to thank, Mike for commiting to the job to see it through, we could never have done this without you. Also, to my Dad for supervising the granite install and to him and his friend Ed for putting up the new room and my new back door and windows (as I type!).
I have waited 9 years for this remodel and it truly is my dream kitchen!
2 comments:
It is absolutely beautiful. . . basically my dream kitchen too!
All I can say is WOW. It is beautiful. I can't even imagine how amazing it will be when all the little details are finished. Can't wait to see it in person some day! Congrats!!! And good work, Jer!
Post a Comment