We did go on a short camping trip, the "maiden voyage" of the new (to us) camper. We went to Branson for 4 days. While I was checking out a scrapbook store, Jerry and Mollie went to find something to do. Within minutes Jerry called to tell me that he and Mollie were getting on a helicopter! All I could say was "you don't even have a camera!" He did, however, get some pictures with his cell phone and if we can figure out how to put them on the computer I'll post them. We had a nice time camping and it was so nice to get away from the kitchen. Speaking of which, today is the day, the one I've been waiting 2 months and 3 days for. They are (finally) coming to finish the cabinets (trim, crown molding, ect.) and bring the island. I'm hoping I'm thrilled. After having all the trouble when they put in the cabinets, I'm kind of hesitant to get excited. I'm hoping they do a good job and I'm pleased. We are so ready to be done! I'll keep you posted!
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment