Thursday I cried my eyes out over the loss of a newborn donkey only to have Friday dawn with the birth of this little guy. His mother has had two other babies, both which died. It's almost as if she remembers and is so pleased and proud of this one. She almost can't keep her "hands" (or hooves!) off of him. She just nuzzles him and keeps him close. Congratulations Cloud on your new little "Hershey Kiss"
I'm a wife to a very hard working husband that supports me on just about every tangent I go on. I love animals and being outdoors and am a mother of an upcoming 4 year old (already) that loves animals just about as much as me. We raise miniature donkeys a few cows and have a menagerie of other animals on our farm. Besides donkeys, my other passion is scrapbooking and documenting the milestones in my daughters life as well as our own. We are very involved in church and committed to raising our daughter to have a relationship with Jesus.
1 comment:
Aaaawwww, that is THE cutest thing! How will they survive without you next week?? I can't wait to see you!
Post a Comment