Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Florida

Last week Jerry and Mollie held down the fort while I got to go visit some old friends in Florida. I must have brought the cool weather with me because it cooled off when I got there and warmed back up after I left. We had a nice time visiting a couple of beaches and I actually saw live, wild gators, one in my friends back yard! I fell in love with the little white birds on the beach with the knobby knees and duck feet and took a least a million pictures of their sweet little faces. The birds with the red heads were right outside JoDee's back door and I'm mean RIGHT out the back door, they practically had to back up so we could open the door! I had a great time getting to visit and am glad I got the chance to go! Thank you JoDee, Travis and MaryLee for opening your homes to me.



Which one here is not like the other?!











Oh, by the way, I have a husband who LIES, yes LIES. After picking me up from the airport he said we should get home before dark to see the new baby donkey that was born the day I left. Actually he wanted me to see the siding that got done on the kitchen that he TOLD me was going to be done the first of December. It was a pleasant surprise and for the first time in 9 years of living here the back of my house looks nice. Thank you Jerry for all that you've done to remodel the kitchen and for LYING to me. The siding looks great! Now I just can't wait to get the shutters on!


2 comments:

Prachar family said...

OLD friends? Which ones?? LOVED having you here! Next time I am taking several days off and we will have more time to hang out! SO GOOD to see you! I realized after you left we didn't take any pictures together! I guess the memories will have to survive in our minds! Thanks so much for coming!

Anonymous said...

Wow, it looks amazing! I'm glad he lied to you, sort of... what a nice surprise. It was so great to have you down here in the flesh to visit. And you really captured some great photos!!! love ya!