Jerry's nephew and some of his friends came out early this morning to goose hunt on the pond and Jerry took Mollie to hunt with them. She sat in the blind for a few hours and even shot her gun (at the decoys!). When it was time for a group shot of their spoils Mollie chimed up that she needed a goose too!
Nice snaggle tooth huh?! I can't wait for that thing to fall out!
I'm a wife to a very hard working husband that supports me on just about every tangent I go on. I love animals and being outdoors and am a mother of an upcoming 4 year old (already) that loves animals just about as much as me. We raise miniature donkeys a few cows and have a menagerie of other animals on our farm. Besides donkeys, my other passion is scrapbooking and documenting the milestones in my daughters life as well as our own. We are very involved in church and committed to raising our daughter to have a relationship with Jesus.
1 comment:
So cute! She is going to make a great wife to a LUCKY man some day! LOVE the snaggle tooth!
Post a Comment