Sunday, September 21, 2008

I guess I'll try my hand at this blogging thing!

Well, I've caved! I enjoy reading others blogs so I guess maybe I'll try my hand at it myself! I don't know how often I'll post but I'll see how it goes. This will be a good place for me to document all the crazy things that happen here on the "farm". With 43 donkeys, 2 dogs, 2 cats, 25 chickens, a handfull of cows, 6 ducks, 1 guinea that thinks he's a chicken and oh, forgot to mention that very animated soon to be 4 year old, Mollie Caroline, that constantly blows us out of the water with the things she says, I should find something to blog about!

4 comments:

Prachar family said...

YEAH!! I am so excited to be able to see what you are up to!! Welcome to blogger land!
Travis

Ami Hartwig said...

Looking forward to reading. I've never read a blog before...does that make me old?

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to read your stories. You ALWAYS have good ones. All that's needed to have a good blog is a four year old around!! :) Thanks for keeping me up to date on your life!

Linda said...

Oh my gosh, I am so out of touch! I have no idea how to blog, but I am gonna learn now!! You CAN teach an old dog new tricks!!!

I need quotes from little Miss Mollie Caroline! She is almost in Kindergarten! Hard to believe. Time goes by so fast when they are little...and then they become ....yours won't become what mine did, nevermind!!!

Love you guys and miss you too!!
Remember that it really is warm here in the winter and there is always free room and board for the Nagels in AZ.

Linda