


Well, I haven't been real motivated to post anything, our trip to Florida wore me out. I had a head/chest cold the whole time but I'll get around to posting some pictures soon. Since we got back we did get a new pup. Jerry found her and we looked at her on the way home from the airport. We thought about it for a few days and he went and got her Friday. Her name is Abby and she is BIG (150 lbs!). In fact, she is as big as the donkeys. I guess we are into little donkeys and big dogs. The first couple of days have been work but as of today, she seems to be settled in. She is a city dog that is adjusting to country life. She's led her entire 3 year life in a little back yard and in the house, so getting used to all this space as well as Yellow Dog has taken a little time. Early on I had my doubts because she was having puppy potty problems and barked all night but now I think she's good. She is quite the people dog but does bark at people she doesn't know. I know if I went to someones house and that 150 lb. dog was barking at me I wouldn't get out of my car! Now we just have to take out a 2nd Mortgage to feed her!


3 comments:
Hey! Glad you are home, you probably didn't have any spectacular weather while you were here did you? LOVE the big dog...taller than Mollie! Can't wait for a pic by the donkeys for comparison!
I love the new dog. What funny pictures. I didn't think you'd be without for long. So glad you found a cute replacement, even if she does eat you out of house and home. You'll enjoy her every moment! I'm looking forward to seeing you next month.
Wow, she is huge! Glad you got another dog tho' will be good for Mollie! Something positive!
Post a Comment