Sunday, May 17, 2009

Crazy Horse




I am trying to win a photo contest to a horse supply catalog. If I win, my picture gets on the cover but more importantly I get a gift certificate for $2,500.00 in merchandise from the catalog. Needless to say I could use that! I keep entering pictures hoping to up my chances. I thought it would be unique to take Butterscotch's pic standing on his hind legs with the trainer. At least it's different and might catch the judge's eye! Not many ponies, ahem...excuse me... miniature horses will tolerate this. Hope I win, show season is about to begin!

2 comments:

Prachar family said...

WOW, great pictures, they almost don't look real! SURELY you will win! You have my vote anyway, I don't even need to see any others! I am sure Jerry D was thrilled about your chicken coop expansion plan!! What fun for Mollie!! Alayna would be GREEN if I told her!

avonrepstacey said...

Some of these picture contests are judged by e-mail votes so be sure to find out if the public gets to vote and, if so, post that like EVERYWHERE and send it to EVERYONE! And, it's OK to beg!