

O.k., so I had a weak moment. I had been saying no everytime we've gone into Orscheln since March but this time I just couldn't say no to the 4 year pleading, "Momma can I PLEASE have a chickee" or more that fact that Orscheln was having a clearance sale on them. The problem was in order to get the clearance price you had to buy all of them. Mollie is now the proud owner of her own "flock" of 18 (yes I said 18) California White baby chicks. Mind you we already have 22 chickens. Guess we'll just have to add onto the chicken house!


2 comments:
That is why we have stayed away from Orschelns!! Brady is always begging for something!!! Though, I have thought about getting some chicks. . . we just don't have a chicken house yet!!! Good luck!
I can't wait to hear the stories that will result from the baby chickees. It's so sad that begging like that for something when you get older isn't nearly as cute or heartwarming...
Post a Comment