Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Vacation Bible School




Mollie went to VBS last week. She loved it and so did I because they fed the kids dinner every night for 5 nights! NO COOKING for me! The last night they put on a cute little program. The preschoolers went first, singing a fun song, then the older kids. For the finale, all the classes sang a song together. Mollie was quite into the song her class sang, doing the hand motions and everything but when they did the finale she must have lost her "groove thing" because she just stood there smiling but not singing or doing anything! It was so funny. Maybe she was worn out from the preschooler song, which was quite active. It wore me out just watching!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HA! How funny. I can just picture it. Trav's kids are doing VBS this week. I'm hoping for some fun stories like this.