Tuesday, July 28, 2009

We're Hooked!

We took the kids to Eminence last week. We had a great time floating on the Jack's For river and seeing the sights. Who new Missouri was this pretty?! Alley Spring Mill and the Blue Spring were our favorites. We also rented a raft and floated the river. This was probably a better choice than a canoe for Mollie. I'm sure we would have dumped it more than once and that would not have gone over too well! We also floated in tubes which Mollie didn't love but did it. She's just not a water girl but is getting better. Jerry bought water blasters and he and the kids had a "blast" ambushing floaters on the river. It was the most fun when the floaters had their own weapons and were firing back! This is definitely a place we want to go back to and hopefully soon!

Floating the River



Fear The 4 Year Old!


Paybacks!

Water Blasting the Enemy


Blue Spring

Alley Spring Mill

Alley Spring Mill

3 comments:

avonrepstacey said...

I wanna go! Take me, take me!!

Unknown said...

How fun! I just love this place! I haven't gotten to go for a LONG time!!!!!!! So glad you enjoyed your trip and your pictures are awesome!

Spear Family said...

We are so glad You love Our Hillbilly Heaven! Maybe next time We can connect!We had 35 people with us this past weekend, next time I'm for a smaller group. Too many to take sight seeing! Did You ever locate the wild horses? Your pics of the springs are fabulous!!!