Friday, November 13, 2009

November 13: The Date Forever Etched In Our Hearts


I was hoping the words would be here but they aren't. I can't fully express the deep sadness for our family's loss. It's been 2 years today that we said goodbye to the most vivacious woman I've ever met. Though sometimes it seems a million years ago and life has gone on, the memories are so vivid, it as if it was only yesterday. I can hear her laugh as though she is right in the room. My thoughts are on her numerous times a day. I still can't be with her children without shedding a tear. We are forever changed people because of her courage, faith and humor until the end. Tammy Lynn Nagel, I can't wait until we see each other again. Missing you until then.

2 comments:

avonrepstacey said...

You DO have the words; your pictures say it all. Love you guys and am thinking of you.

Anonymous said...

You did a wonderful job sharing your heart. I can't believe it has been two years. I didn't know her as well as you but I also remember her joy in every cirumstance--even the hard ones! Praying for the grief in your heart to heal! love you.