Saturday, November 28, 2009

Goodbye Zippy

Today we bid farewell to Zippy. Mollie cheerfully and unselfishly bottle fed this little guy for the last 12 weeks. I am a beaming proud mom (as I've stated before) at her attitude and dedication to her animals. It was a little sad to see him go but we have two others to keep us busy and they won't be leaving when they are weaned, they will joing our "herd". Good job Mollie, Mama and Dad are so proud of you!

Zippy and Mollie saying goodbyes.


Zippy loaded and ready for his short ride to the neighbors.


Mollie NOT happy about Zippy leaving


In order to cheer her up I suggested we move "the girls" into the small pasture Zippy had been in. Later I found that Mollie had been sitting with them. It's amazing how tolerate they are, especially Glitter. She doesn't mind Mollie hanging all over her. I think she rather likes it!



No comments: