Monday, August 23, 2010

First Day of School






I'm better now. Getting used to the bus taking my girl away. Loving the free time but keep thinking of how fast these past 6 years have gone. Mollie was very excited to go to school and especially to get to ride the bus. We headed out the door 10 minutes before the bus was scheduled to be here to find it already coming down the road. The three of us ran to the end of the drive just in time for her to get on. No hugs goodbye, no pictures while waiting. Before I knew it she was on the bus and we had to holler for her to turn around to get one picture of her on the steps. Then she was gone. We went up to her school and got her settled in her classroom. Then, I went home and spent too much time looking at pictures and anticipating her return. When she got home she bounded off the bus and said "that was fun!" I'm glad she is liking school and I'm getting used to the silence.

1 comment:

Prachar family said...

Hard to be too upset about it when she is so clearly happy to be there! Great pictures!