Thursday, August 13, 2009

Dr. Mollie At Your Service






Dr. Mollie started seeing patients yesterday. Her first..."Diamond Light" (can you believe a 4 year old came up with that one!), formerly know as "Gray", formerly known at "Smoky", had "two kinds of sick, one on one side and one on the other". Dr. Mollie prescribed several shots (and I mean SEVERAL) and a ride in the pack on the scooter. Patient is improving and Dr. Mollie's innovative approach is being celebrated in the medical community!

Sidenote: Mollie came out of the house wearing her "doctor coat" and ready for "doctoring". She bugged me most of the day for "real medicine". She couldn't understand why when I finally got her a syringe to play with that I took the needle off...she needed to give her cat a "real shot". I'm sure the cat appreciates me standing my ground. She does has the most tolerant cat though, she "doctored" her on the weight bench and the cat actually fell asleep while she was listening to it's heartbeat. It also has absolutely no problem being stuffed into the carry bag on the front of her scooter and whizzed around the barn. This cat is either amazing or not quite right!

No comments: