Tuesday, August 25, 2009

More Fair Highlights

Buggy Rides Given By Rhodesian Ridgebacks



Bodacious Bubbles



Wild West Comedy Show



BIG-eared Bunnies



Petting Snakes



Riding Donkeys



Washing Donkeys


Six Horse Draft Hitch


Racing Pigs


Midway Games


Midway Rides


State Fair Skyline

I know it sounds dorky but the State Fair is the highlight of my year (pretty sad, huh?!). We plan for it and work towards it for many weeks ahead of time and it's over so fast. If you are into any type of animals especially there are tons of great shows to see. Mollie of course loves it for the rides and candy. We are already planning for next year!

3 comments:

avonrepstacey said...

Looks like fun! Marty's already counting down the days until he can go back!

Unknown said...

I have always loved the state fair! I am sad we didn't get to go this year!!! Your picture of the Midway is beautiful!!!!! I got to see Brooks and Dunn along time ago and they are awesome!!!!

ori-jen-alchaos said...

I blog hopped over from Meredith's blog and your midway photo is amazing!!!!

Love your blog!

Jen Watkins
Wellington