Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Surprise Tickets!



We had spent our last day (Friday) at the fair and Saturday I planned to catch up on everything when I got a phone call from a guy asking if I had called on the Brooks and Dunn tickets. I said I didn't but maybe my husband did?! I didn't know it but Jerry had been trying to get tickets and practically at the last minute found some. He used my phone to make the call but gave the guy his cell number. The guy just called my phone back instead. It kind of ruined the surprise but hey, we were going to Brooks and Dunn! I scrambled to find someone to watch Mollie and we left for the fair (again!). The concert was great. It seems like most of the time the artist is not as good in person than on the CD but this was not the case. I'm glad we got to go and at the State Fair. There is nothing better than a concert at the State Fair. It's fun to see all the rednecks come out of the wordwork!

1 comment:

avonrepstacey said...

That's a great picture of you guys... I have it as my wallpaper now. All I can say is thank goodness for Uncle Mike!