I pray that you had a blessed Easter and spent some time reflecting on what Easter really is. The weather was warm, the birds were singing, the food was great, the egg hunt fun, the company wonderful but most of all the fact that HE died on the cross some 2000 years ago to pay the penalty of our sin so that you and I, not might, but WILL have eternal life if you accept Him as your Saviour. Have you done that?
I'm a wife to a very hard working husband that supports me on just about every tangent I go on. I love animals and being outdoors and am a mother of an upcoming 4 year old (already) that loves animals just about as much as me. We raise miniature donkeys a few cows and have a menagerie of other animals on our farm. Besides donkeys, my other passion is scrapbooking and documenting the milestones in my daughters life as well as our own. We are very involved in church and committed to raising our daughter to have a relationship with Jesus.
No comments:
Post a Comment