We have cabinets. It didn't go as well as I had hoped and after much wailing and gnashing of teeth (on my part) the problems have been or will be resolved. Today the granite went in. They didn't get it finished and will be back tomorrow. The most trying part is the sink and the 2 installers hashed out a strategy for almost an hour. They don't like apron front sinks and cutting the curve is difficult, but I think they will do fine. I will post pics when they are done. We still have weeks to go. The wiring needs to be finished, beadboard to be installed, lighting and that little thing called plumbing still yet to do. The porch needs walls, a pocket door to be put in and the wood floor installed. It definitely is starting to take shape and I think my kitchen will truly be a dream come true.
2 comments:
I can't wait to see it!!! And I am sure you can't wait for it to be done! An apron front sink??? I want one really, really bad!!!!!! I think your kitchen is going to be my dream kitchen too!!!!
I have so enjoyed "walking" through this process with you for the past few years as you've hashed out what you want...and now I get to see it come to life! I can't wait to see it in person. In my mind, it is beautiful! BTW, the kitties...oh my. Good thing Alayna is NO WHERE near there!!! :)
Post a Comment