I have decided to not show pictures of the kitchen until it is done. Being it could be several weeks and I know that many of you are on pins and needles in anticipation, I thought I would give you some little tidbits to tide you over! The cabinets, countertops, plumbing and some of the lighting is done. We are waiting on flooring, trim, backsplashes, more lighting and the island as well as the porch floor and walls and a couple of doors. I cooked my first meal Sunday! The sink is huge and even has a garbage disposal...crazy! I used the dishwasher and am in hog heaven. It's truly coming to fruition!
I'm a wife to a very hard working husband that supports me on just about every tangent I go on. I love animals and being outdoors and am a mother of an upcoming 4 year old (already) that loves animals just about as much as me. We raise miniature donkeys a few cows and have a menagerie of other animals on our farm. Besides donkeys, my other passion is scrapbooking and documenting the milestones in my daughters life as well as our own. We are very involved in church and committed to raising our daughter to have a relationship with Jesus.
1 comment:
It looks absolutely beautiful! I can't wait to see it all done!
Post a Comment