

Today is Graduation Day. I'll be the one in the front row sobbing while elbowing people out of the way so I can get the best pictures! I know it's only preschool but this signals an end to yet another chapter in her short life and my long one. The preschool years are over. Where did that 5 years go? We've said goodbye to babyhood, toddlerhood and now preschool. It went by so fast. I think that's why it's so sad. She looks so grown up to me in these pictures and I can just picture what she'll look like in the ones just 13 short years from now. The time will fly and we'll be there before I know it. Last night Mollie was crying and telling me she didn't want to graduate because she didn't want to leave her teacher. Miss Candy has been her teacher for two years now. All children love her and not just because of her name! What a gift she has. She loves children and so goes above and beyond what is expected from a preschool teacher. I won't let Mollie know this but I feel that same way she does. Could any other teacher fill her shoes? We will miss her so. Thank you Candy and Sheila. You have made a difference in our lives.


1 comment:
I totally agree! Candy is awesome, Sheila too! Sarah will definitely miss them. I hope we encounter many more teachers like them...
Post a Comment