Monday, May 10, 2010

Porch and Plumbers

tearing off the old porch
pouring concrete


Along with the kitchen we are also adding a small room off of the kitchen. It was a small covered porch that we've never used and since it already has a roof it makes it easier to box in to add a half bath and a storage room. Jerry and my Dad poured the forms last week and my Dad found somebody to rough it in. He and my Dad will start it next week and it should be done in 3-4 days. This will make Jerry's job easier because we can't side the house until add-on is done and it will move things along faster.
It seems that about every picture I take Jerry is bent over with his underwear sticking out...I think he missed his calling, I hear there's good money in plumbing!

No comments: