Not only did Mollie enter 3 projects she got to show one of her kittens, "Zebra", in the Clover Kids Pet Show. Each child had to answer questions about their pet by speaking into a microphone (which I think is great). She did well, spoke clearly and loud enough (no shocker there!). She had been so excited to show everyone Zebra's special trick of laying on his back in her lap and not moving, however when the announcer asked if her pet had any special qualities she would like to tell about, she just said no! Later she realized she didn't show the audience. I guess the pressure was on and it made her forget! The kids also got to participate in a "super farmer" contest. Mollie could hardly pedal the tractor but was quite adept at the "pie" in the face. She loved the whipped cream and so did Zebra, he got to lick some off of her face!
I'm a wife to a very hard working husband that supports me on just about every tangent I go on. I love animals and being outdoors and am a mother of an upcoming 4 year old (already) that loves animals just about as much as me. We raise miniature donkeys a few cows and have a menagerie of other animals on our farm. Besides donkeys, my other passion is scrapbooking and documenting the milestones in my daughters life as well as our own. We are very involved in church and committed to raising our daughter to have a relationship with Jesus.
No comments:
Post a Comment