Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Fair Day

As in keeping with the family tradition, Mollie was working on her fair project the day before! She entered the poster from her illustrated talk on how to raise baby chicks, her terrarium and a scrapbook on raising her 3 bottle calves. We rehearsed many times her presentation to the judge. I helped her carry her projects in and had to leave the room but was able to sneak a couple of pictures of her explaining her projects to the judge. I was busting with pride! When she was done the judge came out and said she did a very nice job and that she had some very nice looking chicks and calves. Later, Mollie told me that when she was telling him about the terrarium he told her he didn't need to know anymore about it! Do you think she was a bit chatty with the judge?!! Anyway I was very proud of my "clover kid". She may only get to enter posters or scrapbooks of her raising the animals but she did all the work with the animals to get to that point. Good job Mollie!



No comments: