


A couple of friends and I went to the Equifest in Wichita yesterday. We left at 5:15 in the morning and got home at 1:15 this morning! Lots of driving but well worth it! Lots of great vendors, clinics and demos. While there I picked Mollie up a rope. The other day we visited the ranch where she will be starting horse riding lessons soon; upon leaving she asked, "when can I rope calves off of my horse?" and has been asking ever since! I find this hysterical coming out of the mouth of a 4 year old girl! Since she's on fire about "ropin'" right now, she spent this afternoon "ropin'" calves (the laundry basket) from the couch (her horse) in the living room. She's looking forward to doing it for real, however, I don't think she realizes the calves are as big as her horse!


No comments:
Post a Comment