The kids are visiting this week and last night were showing us their dance moves. I laughed so hard I thought I'd cry. They both remind me so much of someone....I can hear her "cackle" now.
How funny! I hope they never get too "cool" to dance around like that!!! I'm so glad that you guys are able to maintain a relationship with them; it's more than obvious that they enjoy their time with you, too.
I'm a wife to a very hard working husband that supports me on just about every tangent I go on. I love animals and being outdoors and am a mother of an upcoming 4 year old (already) that loves animals just about as much as me. We raise miniature donkeys a few cows and have a menagerie of other animals on our farm. Besides donkeys, my other passion is scrapbooking and documenting the milestones in my daughters life as well as our own. We are very involved in church and committed to raising our daughter to have a relationship with Jesus.
2 comments:
What adorable kids, they look healthy and happy with you!
How funny! I hope they never get too "cool" to dance around like that!!! I'm so glad that you guys are able to maintain a relationship with them; it's more than obvious that they enjoy their time with you, too.
Post a Comment