We had a surprise snow Saturday. It was a surprise to us even though they forcasted it as they are usually wrong! This time they were right and then some. They said 2-4" and we got more like 5-6" with drifts a foot deep. Mollie was chomping at the bit all morning to go out. Me being the old, cold, winter-hating mom that I am made her wait until it stopped snowing. When it finally did, out we went, me hating every minute and she loving it. The winds were so strong here (I know that's shocking to all that have been to my house!) I stood up against the house with my camera and watched the "youngin'" have fun rolling, running and falling in the new fallen snow. Why is it when your young you don't feel the cold? Anyway, she and Yellow Dog had fun and I was SO glad when she was ready to go in.
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago


4 comments:
Yes, it is obvious she had FUN! I am so with you on the HATING the cold. I was so glad when the boys got old enough to go out without me! Fabulous pictures, as usual!
I love your blog!!! What fabulous pictures! I have to completely agree on hating the cold...but Brady doesn't seem to ever feel cold!!!!! Thanks so much for sharing!
Very good pictures, Steph. How are you all doing? Hope things are going well.
Great pictures! Loved catching up on whats going on. Have to get together soon. Looks like Mollie is doing good with riding lessons on 4-wheeler and the pony.
Post a Comment