Monday, March 30, 2009

Leverage Pics



The kids were dressing up in Mollie's dress up stuff and being silly. I grabbed my camera and bribed Zack with the chocolate chip cookies we made in order to get a picture of the soon to be 15 year old in little girl dress up clothes! He was terrified it would be put on my blog! HA HA HA, here it is!!!!!!!!!! Now I have these pictures and can use them to my advantage(insert evil laugh here) (wicked Aunt that I am!).

4 comments:

Prachar family said...

Yes, I would say that you have some leverage there!! That neighborhood is on the other side of town from Jo by the way! Yeah! We wouldn't have let her buy a house in that neighborhood at all!

avonrepstacey said...

LOVE this!!! Nothing like a little blackmail to keep a kid in line!!!

Anonymous said...

I am so on your page with the evil aunt laugh... every child needs one of us in his/her life!! :) That is the stuff good memories are made of.

Anonymous said...

I bet Mollie had a great time with the big kids there. It looks like they had a great time and lots of fun. love them all aunt tricia