Tuesday, March 24, 2009

WooHoo, Weee, Yee Haw!!!!!!!!!!




Last week Daddy brought home a 4-wheeler for Mollie (Mom isn't quite sure how she feels about this!). This is a "real" 4-wheeler, not a "fake" one as Mollie says. My fearless child jumped right on and after Dad gave her a quick lesson, set out across the yard. She did quite well and by the next day was able to keep an even speed. The funny thing is almost the entire time she was riding she was yelling woohoo, weeeee and yee haw! I do have to close my eyes though when she zooms by yelling "watch me go REALLY fast mom, woohoo!"

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my!! My husband wants to buy Brady a four wheeler as well. . .and I am not sure how I feel about it either!!! YIKES!! It looks like she is doing great!!!

Prachar family said...

I'd be nervous too, good thing she has lots of wide open spaces to learn! Sounds like she is LOVING it!

Anonymous said...

How fun! They are so fearless; if only we could share some of our fears with them and take some of their fearlessness then we'd all be in balance! It is fun to see her on it since I was around when Jerry bought it!! I'll look forward to seeing her on that and Butterscotch next time!

Anonymous said...

you go girl.. I had a dirt bike when I was a little girl and absolutely loved it. She is such a joy to have around. Love Aunt Tricia