Five years ago today, at exactly 11:25 p.m. I met the most amazing person. I will never forget the moment they placed her in my arms and how surprised I was at the huge surge of love I had for this tiny miracle. Five years ago I had no idea what kind of person she would grow to be and while I was hoping for a mild-mannered, passive child, God entrusted me with a strong-willed, energetic one just to humor me. I'm glad he did. Not that it's always been easy with my lofty expectations and her tendancy to challenge her parents' authority. However, I'd have to say she's come a long way. I am so proud of this girl that I can't even put it into words.
Five years ago today my live changed forever. I couldn't have asked for a better change.
Happy 5th Birthday Mollie Caroline. Momma loves you more than you'll ever know.



3 comments:
Beautiful!!!! You made my eyes water!!!!! They grow up so fast!
Amazing job capturing the moment in time. I'm not crying...just leaking. It is a good thing we can't see the future or we'd probably give back some of the best gifts God has for us! I'm so glad you had your gift at the same time Travis did; it is so fun to see them growing up at the same time and some of their similarities! Can't wait for both of you to come down here and play. love ya!
Wow! Way to make me cry! That was so beautiful Stephanie! Happy Birthday Mollie! Love, Lynn and Sarah
Post a Comment