Thursday, September 17, 2009

Decisions, Decisions








I haven't had time to post much for the last couple of weeks and this is mainly why. Any time that I've had to be on the computer has been spent looking at these pictures and several dozen more! I have labored and toiled over these pictures for hours upon hours. I had my favorites narrowed down to 47. How do you buy all 47? Well either you go broke or you don't. Normally I'm quite conservative on my picture purchases but this time I just couldn't say no. So I guess you could say we are now broke! These are Mollie's 5 year pictures and I've never been more pleased. Thank you so much to Leah Martin of Third Floor Studio for making these pictures everything I was hoping for. You captured her personality and gave me a glimpse at the young lady we shall meet in just a few short years.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

They are absolutely stunning!!!!

Prachar family said...

WOW! I understand the dilemma!! Beautiful pictures of a beautiful girl!