Sunday, January 3, 2010

Gingerbread Bandits

Grandma and Grandpa came up to make a gingerbread house with Mollie. We quickly found out the kit was for 5 tiny houses instead of one big one. In order to save time we hot glued the gingerbread together. It worked real well and Mollie, Grandma and I decorated the mini houses. Mollie was very proud of hers and we arranged all the houses on a board with "snow". Later that night we discovered one missing and Abby to be the culprit! We moved the gingerbread community into the dining room and another disappeared while Abby was out. Yellow Dog, who has never stolen anything ate it. I guess the hot glue and icing was too much for the dogs to resist! Mollie was devastated when she found her house to be eaten and cried big, fat tears. Now that the wall between the kitchen and the porch is out we can't keep the dogs (especially Abby) out of the kitchen. I have a feeling this won't be the only thing that disappears!




The Culprits

No comments: