Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Still At It

Mollie is still feeding her calves. We are, however, on the downward slide and they are now getting one bottle a day instead of two. She has fed them most every time except when the temps have been in the minus' or the drifts of snow so high she'd get lost on the way to the barn. I do think she has enjoyed the fact that her mother has done her job for her a few times lately. However, the mean mother that I am makes her pay me back by doing a chore for me because I've done her chore for her! She'll thank me for it when she's older...right?



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe those piles of snow beside the road...I've seen some big ones, but that is craziness. It looks pretty but I know it doesn't feel pretty...and doesn't look it after a couple of days. I hope you are managing to stay thawed! Glad to see the progress on your kitchen too! GREAT photos.