We got hammered again with snow and high winds. We went to put hay out at the other farm and the highway it sits on was one lane when we went through and just an hour later was barely passable in the tractor. There was a tanker truck stuck in the middle of the road as well as a big van. They hadn't slid into the ditch, the drifts were so deep on the highway they couldn't get through. They closed the highway down for a couple of days until they could get it cleaned up. I stood in the middle of the highway to take the pictures and the snow was up to my knees! Incredible;especially for this area. The road district finally got to our road where we live 3 days later. I hope this is the last of it. I've had all I want!
The highway


Our road after they dug us out


1 comment:
Wow! you guys sure got a ton of snow piled on your road! Love the pix of Mollie playing in the snow. She looks adorable in that pink hat with her Carhardt!
Post a Comment