



Hey! I've been busy, just now getting around to digging out a few picks for a good laugh! Let's see...there's Jerry and I at Tammy's wedding, Jerry having to wear a tux that practically went around him twice at the waist just so it would fit in the shoulders, we had to tuck it around him for the pictures.
Then there's our graduation, AAAAAWWWWWWWW aren't we a cute couple!?
Let's see, how about Anissa and I in our camel costumes our parents so lovingly made for the 6th grade Christmas Program.
Band trip to Springfield, 1988, I can't believe it's been 20 years!
Enjoy!


2 comments:
OH, I keep swearing I am going to dig out some pictures and participate too! Too much fun!! Love the camels! Where in the heck did 20 years go?????
I love the Photos, thanks for joining me on flashbacks. I think we were the coolest Camels ever. My sister in that photo was so little. Time really has flown. Anissa
Post a Comment