Wednesday, December 24, 2008

I Found The Card Reader!

I found the card reader. Mollie was playing "Santa", which means putting stuff in the stockings and telling me it's Christmas and to get the things out. While getting the things out, the card reader fell out! It's been missing for days thanks to the 4 year old Santa! Anyway, here are a few pics taken in the last few days.

My wonderful husband surprised me Saturday with an early Christmas present. Meet my horse, Missy. I had been visiting and riding her for the last 6 weeks waiting for an answer if I could get her not, apparently he told the lady weeks ago that he wanted to get her for me but to wait until Christmas. He had Sat. picked up a pony in a weird deal, supposedly to be companion to Mollie's "Stallion". He got home with that pony and a few hours later said he had to go to a friend's house and didn't feel like unhooking the trailer. I didn't think anything of it until a little while later I saw the trailer backing up to the back door and could see something in the back but couldn't make out what it was. The kids yelled, "it's a horse!". It was then that I knew who it had to be. I ran out and Jerry unloaded her. I was surprised. She and the pony, "Jessie" are getting along like best friends and even share their feed in the same feed pan.

This is Missy and Jessie:





Here are some pics of the kids during our MANY hours of baking, baking and more baking!

1 comment:

Prachar family said...

I have to rub it in a bit...it looks so cold there! Your horse is beautiful! Bow and all! Love the pix of the kids. That is the most I have seen of the inside of your house too...shocking, but its adorable!