Monday, November 10, 2008

14th and Final



We had our 14th and final baby of the year. We've been "brooding" jennies for 9 months now and I'm kind of glad we are done for a while. I went out early last Thursday morning to find that Lucy had her baby, it was standing and breathing (I like 'em that way!). She waited until the storm was over to have her (smart girl). It was very cold and extrememly windy up here on the hill, so I named her little jenny, "Windy". Very appropriate for the day she was born. This makes the stats for the year as follows:

14 births
12 survived
5 boys
7 girls
and I love them all!

2 comments:

Prachar family said...

Adorable, sounds like a great year! Great to chat with you tonight!
Travis

Spear Family said...

Your little farm sounds so great. Congrats on all the good stats. Anissa