Thursday, November 20, 2008

Smitten



Meet Missy. The farm may be getting a horse. I've been looking for a dead broke one now for at least a year and a half and I may have found one. She is owned by a lady that I know whose granddaughter rides her. The granddaughter lives out of town and she's decided to sell her because the girl only rides her about 2 times a year. I spent some time with her Saturday and then today getting to know her and I think I may be falling. Falling in love that is. I'm not rushing into anything, I want to make sure she's the one for me, it is strange however that I keep thinking about her and count the days until I can go see her again. I sound like I'm reading from a Harlequin romance novel, don't I? I'll keep you posted.

(the pics are awful...this is what pictures look like when you let a 4 year old use your camera and later you notice that there are fingerprints all over the lens AFTER you've taken several pictures!)

1 comment:

Prachar family said...

Beautiful horse! Pictures by 4 year old remarkably good! Your head is in the picture, centered, what else could you ask for?!? No fingerprints...maybe next photo shoot!
Trav