O.k., it took me a while but I finally dug out a few pics. Go ahead and laugh, I think I was having a bad hair day that lasted my entire high school career! Enjoy!!
OMG! What a flashback that was, Thank You. Penny loafers and big hair was a great 80's thing. Thank God we all grew up and our kids can know be the ones to dress funny. You still look great in your recent pics. Steph its like you have not aged with the rest of us. You'll have to let us in on your secret. Anissa
I'm a wife to a very hard working husband that supports me on just about every tangent I go on. I love animals and being outdoors and am a mother of an upcoming 4 year old (already) that loves animals just about as much as me. We raise miniature donkeys a few cows and have a menagerie of other animals on our farm. Besides donkeys, my other passion is scrapbooking and documenting the milestones in my daughters life as well as our own. We are very involved in church and committed to raising our daughter to have a relationship with Jesus.
2 comments:
OMG! What a flashback that was, Thank You. Penny loafers and big hair was a great 80's thing. Thank God we all grew up and our kids can know be the ones to dress funny. You still look great in your recent pics. Steph its like you have not aged with the rest of us. You'll have to let us in on your secret. Anissa
HILARIOUS! I am crying! Your hair wasn't any worse than the rest of us!! I had a bad hair day from 2nd grade on!!
Post a Comment