



In the midst of making pinecone turkeys, I noticed the light in the kitchen was good. I quickly threw some clothes on Mollie and grabbed my backdrop and draped it over the kitchen island. This is what I came up with. It only took 50 some shots, much sighing and bribing not to mention some yelling and threats on my part. She doesn't even look "starved" in the pictures which was what she kept telling me. I photoshop'd out the emaciated look she had about her!


1 comment:
WOW!! I need you to teach me what that light looks like! Those are amazing pictures! The light on her face and hair! I would have thought you worked on her hair to get it so perfect, not just throwing a santa hat on her and a background over the kitchen island...sounds way too easy...except the bribery part...by the way, I think you missed a smidgen of starvation on her left cheek!! Thanks for the giggles! I nearly woke up the house laughing out loud!
Post a Comment