


Thursday, we met Jerry's mom in Sedalia for lunch then went on to St. Louis to pick up the kids for a couple of hours and have dinner. We stopped by Tammy's church, where a tree was planted in her memory with a lovely stone marker. Jerry wanted to place a rose there. We met up with Tammy's best friend for a few minutes as well. It was a good visit with everyone. Jerry and I spent the trip there listening to all of Tammy's songs played at her funeral. I did my fair share of boo hooing and I'm sure Jerry wanted to. I've noticed now that I'm old I can't cry without looking like I got run over by a Mack truck! When you spend 2 days crying it's even worse, hence the sunglasses in the picure! It was a good day and sad day but we are so glad we spent it with Lynn and the kids. One year, it sure has flown.


No comments:
Post a Comment