After I dropped Mollie off at school Thursday, I went to the other farm, armed with my camera. I walked around taking pictures, trying to capture the beautiful fall day. Maybe the only thing I was able to capture is that we need to paint!
Steph, Your photos are great. I think Barns and Out Buildings in need of paint are better for photos, don't stress about the paint. Keep up the great blogs! Anissa
Wow, I need to get out to see your other farm. It looks so cool. You really have an eye; not that it is surprising since you are good at anything artsy, but great pictures. And it's too bad my garage doesn't look nearly that cute in its need for paint...
I'm a wife to a very hard working husband that supports me on just about every tangent I go on. I love animals and being outdoors and am a mother of an upcoming 4 year old (already) that loves animals just about as much as me. We raise miniature donkeys a few cows and have a menagerie of other animals on our farm. Besides donkeys, my other passion is scrapbooking and documenting the milestones in my daughters life as well as our own. We are very involved in church and committed to raising our daughter to have a relationship with Jesus.
2 comments:
Steph,
Your photos are great. I think Barns and Out Buildings in need of paint are better for photos, don't stress about the paint. Keep up the great blogs! Anissa
Wow, I need to get out to see your other farm. It looks so cool. You really have an eye; not that it is surprising since you are good at anything artsy, but great pictures. And it's too bad my garage doesn't look nearly that cute in its need for paint...
Post a Comment