
O.k., so Monday I lost the 2 day old jenny. So Tues. has to be better, right? NOT! I went to move Truman to another field and he acted weird and wouldn't go. I happend to notice some crusty stuff on his chest and bent down to look. I COULD SMELL IT! When he got his head caught in the fence the other day, he also got a cut in basically his donkey armpit that we never found, I missed it, Jerry missed it and a friend of mine did as well. I felt terrible. I called the vet, took him up, they couldn't stitch it, and $80.00 later (for stuff I could have done myself!), I brought him home for 5 days of pen. and a $20.00 can of fancy stuff to spray on him. I felf bad, but he acted fine, just quieter, we all thought it was because he was sore, I guess he was! He is much peppier today after 3 days of anitbiotics, but there goes the profit margin!


No comments:
Post a Comment