Saturday, October 25, 2008

Seven Things

Anissa tagged me....
http://spear-family.blogspot.com/
Here are the rules:
1) Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog
2) Share 7 facts about yourself, some random, some weird
3.) Tag 7 more people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs
4) Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog

Hhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmm, let me think...

1) I don't really like to shop, I can't stand the grocery store, I'm always in a hurry to get out of WALMART, and you'll pretty much never find me at the mall. The only place I do like to go is Kleinschmidt's or any scrapbook store, other than that, count me out.

2) I tend to be somewhat a perfectionist, which by the way is not one of the best qualities to have and tends to complicate life.

3) I'm quick to anger when I see injustice.

4) I haven't painted my fingernails in over 7 years, why bother, it rubs off in 15 minutes anyway, however it does hide the dirt that seems to always be under my nails.

5) I tend to start projects and not finish them. I get bored easy!

6) I hate making breakfast but do enjoy cooking dinner. Jerry asks me on weekends if I'm making a "big country breakfast", I always say no and he eats cereal or whatever he fixes himself.

7) I think putting on make-up and fixing my hair is a drudgery. If I didn't look so bad rolling out of bed in the morning I'd spend my time doing something more important, like maybe finishing all the projects I've started!

There now you know everything about me!

2 comments:

Prachar family said...

I so agree with the drudgery of the hair/makeup routine!! I think we should look into the tatoo'd permanent makeup!! Fun to read about you though I knew most of them! Something to be said about knowing someone for ages!
Travis

Spear Family said...

Glad to hear your just like the rest of us! Thanks for being a good sport about the TAG. Anissa