Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Progress as Promised


<


He He, look at these pics! I can't believe these are the same two girls! Amazing what a few hundred pounds of apple treats can do for two donkeys that won't let you touch them (thanks for the donations, Stephanie!). The "big" girls even let me pet them in the open field today, this had previously been reserved for only when they were in the pen. Look out State Fair, here we come!

P.S. Please don't be jealous of the ravishingly beautiful "donkey whisperer" in the photo with Mary. I know you all wish you could look as beautiful as well as envious of my stylish "get up". We farm people are known for our fashion sense!

2 comments:

Spear Family said...

Ok Steph heres a flash from the past. You need to rethink your farm attire. Do you remember how Wanda Barnhart walked her kids to the bus in short silk nighties and mud boots? How about Monic Church and her kneehigh mud boots at school events? Am I the only one that has these memories? You look fabulous!!! Anissa

Prachar family said...

Anissa is not the only one that remembers those two ladies!! I never got to witness Wanda's silky attire, but I heard PLENTY about it! I remember Monique's boots as well!! WHat a flash from the past! Yes, I agree, you look fabulous, besides its hard not to be jealous of Carharts!!
Travis