Thursday, October 30, 2008

Trick-or-Treat



Mollie's preschool class had their Halloween party yesterday. They got to trick-or-treat at City Hall and a few other business on their block. Mollie dressed up as what every 4 year old girl wants to be... a John Deere tractor. She was actually pretty excited about her tractor and kept wanting to put on in the barn and wear it around. (Anissa, does this bring back any memories of our camel days?) The kids had fun trick-or-treating, however with trying to get 30+ people in and out of each store front, the tractor spent most of the time on the sidewalk outside or with Jerry holding it! I had told Mollie that it was so big that if she turned she may take out a few of her classmates! After I made the costume, Jerry really got into the spirit and insisted that the headlights and clearance lights light up for Halloween night. I told him that was his department and he could figure that part out himself. He bought a bunch of glow sticks that he is going to zip tie in the appropriate places. Should prove to be a hoot. The funny thing is that Mollie asked for it to have a loader likes Dad's tractor along with a hay spike and steps up to the cab. How old is this child and how much time does she think I have?!

3 comments:

Spear Family said...

You are so talented, the tractor is fabulous. Yes, It does remind me of the camel costumes. I don't know where you find the time for such projects. Apparently sleep deprivation is the answer? Anissa

Prachar family said...

I know every 4 year old girl is extremely jealous of that tractor!! Along with every boy as well! That is so cute!!! I agree, where do you find the time?? I can't wait to see the pics with the lights!
Travis

Anonymous said...

I am laughing...can so see the farm girl in her!! What an adorable costume. I bet she will remember it when she is our age. I'd love to see the "night" photos, too, so please post some!